Saturday, March 21, 2009

What a diffrence some sleep can make


Can you believe that this is how we spent our Saturday night? Monopoly!!! But it was a really great end to a wonderful day, I went out with one of my aunt's and we had a great time, Darin and my dad ended up meeting is thru out the day and we had a great day just being out of the house and spending time together we had to our landscaping for a great price.. Also, today KHLOE STARTED CRAWLING!!! and she looks so cute, my boys- well poor Brayden is sick with a cold, me and him and Khloe cant get over this weather. Ethan is doing great, he is really tired which makes him pretty ill , but he has studied his memory verse and ready for church, now Im off to bed the boys are sleeping in Mommy's bed tonight and Darin is sleeping in the guest bed in Khloes room. Our life is crazy but would not change it for a minute.Thank you for all your sweet comments,texts, and emails, from my last post.I was just feeling defeated. *Thanks Beth for your comment it always means alot for people to be so caring for military families*Have a great night and enjoy your Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment