Wednesday, March 18, 2009

OH HAPPY DAY!!!

So today when I was getting ready i put Khloe in the bedroom floor facing me so while I was getting ready she could watch me and we could talk and just me getting ready without being in a hurry and hearing her scream, all was going well ,so I let her stay in the floor while I went to get her an outfit for the day, when I can back. she had scooted into the bathroom and this is what i found........... although i did clean up the trash that she had taken out I was just amazed with how fast she could get into things without crawling yet... wow its going to be so much fun soon when she can crawl.... Moving on.. The last two days have been wonderful we have been enjoying 70 degree weather , having fun time at the park, cook outs, lots of out door playing here are a few pics from the last few days...
She actually was standing up holding on to the stirring wheel and growling..like she knew she had done something big.. It was AWESOME!!!

Here is Khloe at the park yesterday, loving her some swing time.. It was so much fun.Poor thing she is so fair. the sun could be an enemy this summer...


Look at the boys, looking like rag dolls, with their cousin Kelly, they were loving time at the park..Now tomorrow I'm going to copy what alot of people do but at this point in time, I feel like I really need to do it... Thankful Thursdays... Just to share what all we are so thankful for, with all the bad things going on we still have sooo much to be thankful for, IM one that has SOOOO much to be thankful for and ready to share with everyone, until then HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!



WHO WOULDN'T BE THANKFUL? BRAYDEN READING TO KHLOE, TOO CUTE FOR WORDS....




2 comments:

  1. What a CUTE little girl! She is already getting into stuff too :) How fun :) (accept for the cleaning part...)
    ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiffany,
    Kyn does have sensory issues. We are still working on them, and have made slow, but some progress. Email me, at my work address, and I can go into more detail with you as for her treatment. sara.smith@hsc.utah.edu, or you can also email me at sarakyn@gmail.com. These are challenging issues to deal with!

    ReplyDelete