Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Here We Go.....

Well, over the past few days I have started so many posts but ended up deleting them, I have wrote them and re-wrote them, wanting them to be entertaining, imformative, and you know I really have so much on my mind that tonight I decided that I'm going to just type. Just type what is on my mind, Im going to blog, for the fact that in a year I want to be able to look back at this day and no what was going on with my babies, what was going on in my life... and I would love to invite our family and friends to really get coneected and read our blog, Im going totry to write daily, but I want you all to know what is going on. and with the upcoming months and the deployment coming by the end of this year Im going to need more family support then ever before, more prayers, more just contact with "adults" I may need days just to escape my real life, and enter into the blog world but whatever I need that day, I want to remember it and share it with you all. So here we go.....
Today the boys got their report cards, E did really good he is really mastering alot, you know Kindergarten has been so good for him, but we did notice the pattern for him. ALL the things that E needs improvment in, are things like, TALKING(go figure), following directions, Listening before talking, working well without disturbing others... so in otherwords E is smart he loves to write,read, math, loves studying presidents, and money but the boy, HE IS MY CHILD, cant stop talking.... LOL .Well what can I say we only have 9 weeks left of school and we have had only ONE trip to the principal, so thats not that bad is it :)
Now for B, he got his report card today as well, and in special ed. things are alot diffrent we have about 6 pages of goal to be met before the end of the year, and he is graded 1-5, with 1 being no improvment and 5 being mastered, B received only 1's in going to Potty. He is still not ready, and we all can see that, but over spring break next week we are going to work a little more on that. But over all he got lots of 2 with needing more time to master, but we are not worried, we can tell that he is made alot of progress and we are soooo pleased, he is still doing speech 3 times a week, and he is getting OT 1 time a week, also over spring break we are going to try to make it the eye dr. for him, with sensory integreation, he may being to stimulated with his eyes, meaning that sometimes when seing too much of an object can be to much for his brain to process, but they have vision thearpy for that.. So no problem.. On a funny note, speacking of his eye, I get a phone call from school Monday telling me that B had an accident on the playground at school and he was ok, but another little boy had sctated B's pupil and it was very red, and a little uncomfortable, B and this little boy have already had 2 other fights.... These boys can be a handful... Of course we are not mad he is autistic, and boys will be boys., these sweet special kids B's class have such issues to overcome to be so small, but we are so blessed to have a program for 3 yr old to start out in and get ready for "school" . Its awsome and we have 3 sweet teachers that love these kids like they were there own, which makes it wonderful for us mommies..
Now for Miss Khloe- she is doing awsome really wanting to crawl she is scooting everywhere and can crawl backwards, she is rocking on those knees, but cant get that crawling forward thing down just yet.. Man we will be in for it when she does, but there is nothing cuter then to see a little one crawling around, I cant wait ( typing this so i can look back in a few months when I say, omg please K stop getting into everything, LOL)she is going thru a stage where she dont want to eat her baby food, or table food , she just wants her bottle, maybe we should cut back on feeding s to make her hungrier, so she will eat better, hmm who know any suggestions let me know , and she is also not wanting to sleep thru the night, again, help a mommy out...puuullease!!!!!!!!!!
*** and if you are still reading ,BIG HUGS to you, but keep us in your prayers, Darin starts full time army on Monday and will do this until he is delpoyed in Dec. Please check back in with us and comment - Night to you all

4 comments:

  1. I'm here reading your blog!!!! So cool!!! I'm trying to save money to come out there... Give me a call tomorrow if your not busy!! LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS this is beth! lol, mcgrawgrl02 is my AIM screen name

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all thinking about you! We love you guys and Spencer is missing E!! Always here if you need to talk!

    Love,
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I was just reading your blog and wanted you to know that I would be praying for you. Also, do you still need help setting things up? Adding pics is pretty easy - when you are writing a new post, there should be options for you to click on at the top of your box. The "add picture" option is a mini pic button to the right of the "abc" spell check button. If you click on it, it will give you the option to "browse" for a pic - just click on that and you can browse through the pictures on your computer and select, then click "upload picture". If you want to add a blog list or something, just go to "layout" and click "add a gadget" and you can add pretty much anything you want to there... Anyway, I don't know everything about writing a blog yet, but I hope that helped a little. I probably just told you everything that you already know! Sorry!I definitely am not up on all of the blogging gadgets and doodads!

    ReplyDelete