Sunday, March 15, 2009

Really--- is the weekend over???

Can you believe that another weekend has come and gone? Now we are onto "Spring Break". The kids have had a great weekend, staying busy... Darin and I have got alot of "spring cleaning" done and it feels great although we have only gotten 3 rooms done and it took the weekend to do that, wow.. but it feels great to have it all done. Now for the kids rooms and playroom tomorrow, or the next 3 days.LOL Tomorrow Darin starts his full time Army job.. Exciting because I know this is something that he loves. I'm proud of him and just ask for prayers as these next few months will just go really slow so we can all enjoy every minute of it. I know that we have hard days but when I sit down and think about it - IReally want things to slow down... I want a few more hours in each day to enjoy the kids they are growing up so fast and I want them to make as many memory's as they can right now with thier daddy- for when he comes back they will not be the same kids.. They are changing everyday-----*** Change subject*** cant Handel it! Just want you all if you get a chance click on the PRAY FOR ABBY BUTTON she is the cutest little girl going thru yucky times and having surgery in the morning she is super strong and when I have bad days - i look at her and think come on Tiff things are going to be ok. Happy Monday

1 comment:

  1. Time does fly by doesn't it? It is scary when you think about it! Sounds like y'all are busy! Congrats to your husband :) Happy Monday to you too :)

    ReplyDelete