Sunday, January 2, 2011

Its new year, so maybe its new beginning!

Well, here we are its already 2011!!! Last year was such an adventure for our family, so it made it go by so fast.. I have made it my priority to blog everyday for 2011. I know its already January 2nd and its my first blog for the year, but you know Life- does happen. I have found so much comfort in reading other peoples blogs, that I am going to start commenting more and interacting more with bloggers. I feel like there are some that I am "friends' with already... Some blogs I pray and pray over them and their families, while others really encourage me, some are pure entertainment for me. I always think that it really didnt matter if I never blogged, no one reads here, but you know this year--- Im going to blog if for nothing else just so I can remember what is going on.. My life happens so fast that my days run together and I often forget some of the best things that happen to me. There are times that I need to vent and just get some of my feelings off of my chest and I am going to do that here. I hope and pray that this year leads us to lots of opportunties, so I hope to keep up with them all....

But for tonight, Im not going to worry about uploading pictures, IM going to reflect on jot down things that went on in 2010. And Im going to set my goals for myself in 2011. Maybe, just mybe if I write them down I will stay focuesd on them...

Januray last year-- we rang in the new year with Darin not at home he was already in Pre- Mob in Camp Shelby. So it was a bitter sweet time for us.

Feb- I took the kids to Camp Shelby in a terrible ice storm, and we drove down to see Darin one more time before he left.

March- we finally were in our groove of deployment, life was busy.

April---- fuzzy,

May- my mother in law came in to visit with us, it was my hubbys birthday, and my anniversary, i often times get down when my hubby is gone.

June-- busy month for us, my dad was in the ICU, he had to start dialysis, we had Relay

July- kept busy.. got word, that hubby could be coming home soon

August-- 9 mile Memorial march, hubby came home, althought he was only in country for 6 months he had been training for a year so we ready for that chapter to be over.. we also took the kids to san diego for the week to enjoy life. they missed the first week of school and we really didnt care.

September- my birthday, i really dont remember

October- Braydens birthday, im sure we stayed busy

Novermber- Ethans birthday, I got sick and had to go to hospital, life started getting busier

December- we took a huge leap, Darin went to a new military job and trusting in the Lord that he knows what is going on with our family. My mother in law came in to see us the day after Christmas

and now here we are.... Its the new year and we are looking for a new beginning. I want a new attitude, i want to be healthier, i want our life to simplfy, i want us out of debt, i want to stop stressing everything, im ready to be healthy enough for another baby. This year can bring so much to our family and we all ready to see where we will go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment