Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Alot going on.....

Since last Thursday Jan 13th so much has been going on... I know that it seems like all of my post are about being sick and well.. that sums up the way it has been for us this year. Between my blood pressure having extreme issues, and Brayden having new issues with his ears.  Anyway this is going to be a bullet point post since so much is going on, I need to remember what we have been thru and hopefully move on.

* Thursday--- Brayden went back to the dr for his ear check up, his ears are still reading flat, his tonisls are huge, and since Ethan had strep the Friday before we decided to check and test B, so they did and he was positve for strep. They really wanted him to see an ENT right away since he had 6 weeks of reading flat...

*Friday---  I went to work, when I left work at 5ish I called to check on my dad and he was having chest pains, so I sent hubby to check on him, when he got there he wasnt talking he was moaning and he tried to stand up butfell to the floor. Took him to ER i met him there, long draining night, after alot of test they thought he may have had a stroke, didnt confirm it some of the test and dye that he needed for that is bad on him since he is in Renal failure. (ill go back to this night, on another night but im drained from the week and dont want to forget anythign so Im just touching on things) he was put in ICU.

*Saturday- dad stayed in ICU, didnt learn anything new
* Sunday- he got moved to the room, our goal was to get to Monday more extensive test were going to be done on Monday
** Monday-- he had an MRI, confirmed he had a stroke, I went to the dr, got put in a blood pressure patch
** Tuesday- Speach thearpist for my dad, and a few med readjustments and stayed in hospital, I got a phone call from Vandy telling me the dr wanted Bray ear appointment moved up from Feb.21 so they moved him to next wednesday. i had a horrible night with the new patch
*Wednesday---- my dad came home from the hospital...


So a long week and Ill detail more later,but for now im tired... whats new?

No comments:

Post a Comment