Monday, January 3, 2011

Some of my favorite things





I know that Christmas has come and gone, but now that things have seemed to slow down, I want to not forget a few of my favorite things things from this Chistmas season.. I dont know about you all, but for me thins Christmas was so busy, And I just couldnt get done. I felt like I was almost to busy to enjoy the holiday, so now I want to write down a few of my favorite things from the season. You will see that my favorite time of the year is usually from Christmas day until new Years day. That week we like to enjoy our home time sty in our pjs and watch lots of movies... But here are a few of my favorite things in pictures: On Christmas eve, it started to snow, the first time we have had snow on Christmas in 17 years!!!
 I enjoyed this Christmas having my hubby home, and enjoying the snow fall together!!
 I enjoyed watching the smiles on my kids faces as they got what they`had asked for! Funny note, Brayden got a DS last year for Christmas but some how it got thrown in the bathtub. So he was happy to have his new one back!
 I enjoyed taking the kids to Opryland Hotel to see some Christmas lights, even if it was after Christmas when we went, but we had never taken Brayden to see the lights and Ethan hasnt been since he was 2, so it was fun seeing them enjoy the lights
 I enjoyed lots of movie nights with the kids and grand mommy and lots of popcorn.

 I enjoyed lots of lazy time we had blankets, and pillows and lots of snuggle times with the kids ,we new U draw, and DS, and lots of games.. it was so much fun!!!

So now the holidays are over and its time to get ready forthe new year! Now if I can just get motivated to take down my Christmas decorations! Im ready to do some major cleaning and redecorating....   

No comments:

Post a Comment