Saturday, January 8, 2011

Late night talking with Brayden

I have to say that I know it is after midnight, and me and Brayden are hanging out watching Saturday Night Live, I know its totally not a kid show, but he dont understand it, just laughing at all the diffrent "charecters",, But thats not the point of the story, last night I sat up all night watching so that my baby wouldnt have a seizer in his sleep without me knowing..

During this late night chat, im just thankful his temp is down, and he still isnt feeling 100 percent but alot better then last night....

So, tonight he is saying some of the funniest things and I dont want to forget it;

* We were sitting here eating a popcicle, mine was purple and his red, he said " Look mom, they almost match, um yeah they are close arent they Bray?

* He is really into what language people speak, although most everyone he is around speaks English, people have such a hard time understanding him, his brother says something like he isnt speaking English, so tonight he said mama mia, i cook a burrito... I laughed at such an odd sentence from him, he said thats how the people on the cooking show talk, they dont speak English.... Might I add that he loves the cooking show...

* As we are laying here he told me his foot was itching please scratch it, I told him I guess, so I went to touch his foot he said, no u not touch it, its too cold for mamas to touch..

* A commercial came on for candy bar,  and he looked at me and said mama, i so bery hungry, but i not ea burrito with nuts on them, i said no sweetie thats a candy bar not a burrito ( i dont know why he is so obsessed with burritos, he want eat them) so I told him I would get him a snack what did he want, he said cinnamon toast crunch, so i got them for him, he said hmmm it taste like cheese....

 I really dont know if anyone reads here and thats ok for now, and I know that if you do read here this was so boring to you, but we have had such a fun night, his brother is gone to my dads, and my hubby is in the living room hanging out so we thought it was fun to climb in bed with mom and just laugh... I loved every single minute and so thankful for the little conversations that we have.... He is toooo funny

No comments:

Post a Comment