Saturday, January 8, 2011

The bug is here!!!!

Oh my goodness, the last few days have been nuts..  Starting on Thursday, Ethan left his agenda book in my sisters car, which would never be blog worthy but she decided to go oout of town, and if he didnt take this to school he would miss recess, and I didnt want that to happen. So I called my sister to stop and i would meet her she was almost 45 min away. She was actually stuck in traffic she ran up on a horrible wreck, but I may blog about that later. So, anyway I went and spent nearly 2 hours on the road and got his agenda book-- spoiled, maybe {grin}.

Now, fast forward a few hours, Ethan comes into bed around 2 in the morning crying, I could tell he was truly sick he was burning up, and so thirsty, I thought perhaps it was his sugar, I told him he could hang out in my bed so I could keep an eye on him, few hours later it was time for school, we decided his temp was over 100 so he would be staying home, so after all the travels, he didnt need his agenda book after all, oh well! {grin}

He went to the dr at 4:30, hubby took him, Ethan is terrible with drs. called me about an hour later to tell me, I was wright it was strep, I thought it was strep, he was saying his jaw,throat, and neck was hurting.

Brayden had went to stay at my cousins house so that he wouldnt get sick, so I was at home with Ethan , making him better. my dad has been sick since Thursday from his treatment so he was at our house too. So, i just thought Brayden would benefit not being here at 8 at I get a call, Brayden is freezing and his teeth are chattering and he is really warm, but he is saying he dont feel good. I said ok, we will be right there. He gets home with a temp of 102.7, an hour later he was at 103.... This made me nervous again, it was near bed time and Brayden has had a history of seizers, he dont have them alot, but when he runs a fever of 104, it triggers his seizers.

So, that left us with a long night.......  Ill post more later, it was the longest night, and I was still awake at 5 am. So, im thinking a nap is in my future {grin}....

No comments:

Post a Comment