Monday, April 27, 2009

TOMORROW IS THE DAY

Wow what a day it has been, its been a very, very long day after about maybe 3 hours of sleep I went and volunteered at Ethans school, let me take a second and tell it was such a sweet and simple blessing be there today, the school has raised enough money for each child in the school to get a new book from our school book fair and today while I was there to watch those sweet little kids get their new books, it was awesome, you could tell some of those children have never been able to purchase a book before, so to have a BRAND new book that THEY chose and could KEEP forever, they were thrilled and I was truly blessed to see that.
Then back to the hectic part of the day that for some reason has stressed me to a part that has made me sick, between that and being simple exhausted, but trying to line up baby sitters and school pick ups and Im helping with a school awards day on Thursday life is beyond hectic and I wanted to get all of this done and in bed by 10 (Hello, Im late) whats new? We have to get up at 3 and head to the hospital so that my sister can be induced with her baby girl, that is already 5 days late... So please be in prayer for her, for her to snap into motherhood, she is a single mom and with the help and support from her family it will be ok.... So if I have the energy Ill post tomorrow night of baby Kinlee. But for now I MUST GET SLEEP

No comments:

Post a Comment