Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Just feeling yucky....

Today for some reason I am feeling yucky, physically and mentally. I really have been exhausted for 2 weeks, and I think for the first time in forever my body just told me it was time to stop, and it made me soo sick last night and it made me feel like I have never felt before, my eyes were so blurry, my head was pounding so hard, I do have migraines but last night it didnt feel like it, this head ache has lasted ALLLL day long, pounding pressure head ache, and I have a cold, sore throat. Man oh man, and on top of all of this my sister had her new baby and I really feel like I should be there for her, but instead im at home feeling yucky. On a mental note, I am at a point that I feel like I try and try to make everyone happy and im sure that I fail at that, but in one situation that I need to leave vague for the moment, I have put my heart and soul into a something and now it has back fired and turning around and making me look like Im a terrible person for it. Ill let it pass a few more days then Ill share it all with you, I'm hoping its hormones talking but time will tell soon, just remember that peoples words can hurt...Im hurt tonight beyond words. But im going to bed and im going to pray hard about this entire situation and hope all gets better tomorrow. If not I have to wash my hands and move on....

No comments:

Post a Comment