Thursday, April 16, 2009

OK so who really needs sleep

Let me just say it is almost to the point of funny about 4 days ago Khloe started not feeling well since going to the dr we now know she still has yucky ear infections but anyway she has not slept well for days and get s up every few hours, and me just not sleeping well, so by last night at 7:00 i was so tired I was so ill, I couldn't even stand myself.... So I got my dad and my sister to take 2 out of the 3 kids. And after I watched a recorded version of Biggest Loser I was in bed and asleep by 10:30 ish, so I'm sleeping and at 11:15 or so I get a text my sister who is 39 weeks pregnant says she is hurting and thinks she is in labor, I was like no your not just take a warm bath go back to bed you go to the dr Thursday at 1 just hang in there,, Man that was selfish, but come on people..I'M EXHAUSTED! so at 11:45 she text back, NO Tiffany something is wrong I have to go to the hospital, I'M like OK we will go... LONG story short, we go to the hospital she was having contractions and was dilated to 2 but they we monitor for a little bit and if nothing worse they would send her on. They determined maybe she was dehydrated and need an IV so they did that and her contractions kept coming.. So at 6:00 this morning they check her again still no progress at 6:30 we get discharged and I get home just in time to get the kids off to school and Khloe was already up and going she wakes up at 5:15 people!!This is why I'm soo tired, so my already over exhausted self got about 2 hours of sleep since Tuesday, I snuck a little nap with Khloe today, and then after I got the kids today, my dad and sister watched all 3 outside while I came in to nap for another hour, sooooooooo I'M off to go to bed, I hope I get noooo phone calls tonight, I NEED SLEEP.

No comments:

Post a Comment