Monday, April 13, 2009

Post full of lots of pictures-- this one is all over the place....

Well since it has been a few days and I still have not posted the solider party yet, that will take a little time I wanted to share a few pics from the last few weeks, so that I don't forget..... While my dad was in the hospital one morning I left over there to go see Brayden have his awards day at school, I know that this is bragging and well, yeah I'm going to and I would have pics to go with it if I had not been so into watching my little guy, I GOT NO PICS... Brayden did get "super spinner" to be honest I think that I already posted that but what I have not shared is he also got "Student of the month " for the month of April... This is a picture of his picture in the case in the front of his school, I'M so proud of my fake smiling little guy! Way to go Brayden!!! I do have lots of pictures from Easter Sunday but Blogger being a little crazy and I took forever just uploading these , so another day coming soon but here are a few pictures of the kids at an egg hunt at my grandfathers house... They hunted over 600 eggs!!!
Khloe just got down on the ground in the baby area and loved playing with the eggs

The boys stopped for a break after reloading their "baskets"




Whoops! These pics are out of order my peace child and Brayden waiting in line for the egg hunt to begin..



The Easter bunny came to visit while we hunted.....




Wow! Really out of order Tiffany! This is a not-so good picture of Khloe getting ready for church after church we took more and I hope they turned out better..





OH! Did I mention the kids finally got their new swing set, its huge! and I love it... We are going to have a great summer outside playing!








And the last few days we have had terrible storms today my mom and I had to go to an art show in Murfreesboro. and this is what the sky looked like when we came out , we were all under tornando watch until 8 pm tonight, scary!!!! I'm glad I'm home, safe my kids were safe, and the weather has somewhat calmed down.... Now I'm off to bed, I have to go "proctor" a TCAP test in the morning at Ethan's school, sounds fun my friends!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment