Tuesday, April 7, 2009

PLEASE PRAY

I just sat in my kitchen with my aunt and my cousin and did the part that I hate about the military, having to say GOOD BYE- its soo hard to do, its hard for everyone involved, in the morning my cousin will get on the plane and fly to Korea, please pray for a safe trip, pray that she remains safe while there,Pray for her mom... I cant imagine how you feel telling her child good bye and send them across the country not to see them for 6 months or a year,I know when my husband left last time for Iraq, my mother in law, couldn't even come and say good bye to her son and send him off to war and I was so upset with her, but things have changed and i really cant imagine doing that... Keep this sweet family safe, and at peace, Lord my heart hurts for them...

No comments:

Post a Comment