Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Its off to the Doctor we will go!!!

Today Khloe had to go back to the doctor today for a 2 week check up on her ear's. This is like the 10 month of ear infections and for some reason they are JUST now sending her to an ENT doctor for tubes, although i really don't know how well the tubes are. Brayden has had 2 sets and poor thing still has tons of ear infections and the thing about it they seem to hurt him more when they are infected... Anyway lets keep our fingers cross and hope this all works out. Also today she weighed in an 22 pounds 2 ounces not bad... She will officially be 11 months old tomorrow... Oh my goodness one more month and she will be 1--- scream! I am off to bed early tonight, I'M beyond exhausted the last 3 or 4 days I have felt like I was reliving the colic with Brayden and Brayden has had the worse colic out of any of these kids. But khloe has screamed her heard off for days..... not her normal I'm spoiled hold me all day, it s a very whiny scream, and I'm going to bed so I can attempt to get 8 hours of sleep, my sister has Khloe, and Ethan so I'm going to cuddle with Brayden and rest

1 comment: