Wednesday, April 29, 2009

ok 2 post in one day - but this one has pictures....

I know that I'm pretty grumpy today and I promise when I explain it all you will know to but for now lets just enjoy the pics: Here is Miss Kinlee Fayth born Tuesday 4/28/09 at 3:15 Pm weighing 7 pounds 10 ounces, and 18 inches long... Out of all my parents grand kids she weighed the most at birth, and is the shortest, has the most hair, and was 4 days late!!! Kinlee thats how you get noticed being the 4th. She is a cutie!I thought that it would be fun to share the stats to all the kids, and something cool about them today! So here we go Oh, Ethan my angel, my first born (this is the title he gave himself and he recites it about 10 times a day)too funny! Ethan born on 11/12 weighed 7 pounds 7 ounces and 19 3/4 inches long, he was 3 weeks early! And Tuesday HE LOST HIS FIRST TOOTH!! Tuesday WAS A GREAT DAY!!!
Khloe, Miss Khloe she i posing in a newborn bassinet at the hospital, she layed here almost a year ago herself, My she has grown.LOL She was born on 5/16/08 and she weighed 5 pounds 14 ounces and 20 inches long, and was 4 weeks early.... This week, she is saying HI and blowing kisses!!!!



Oh my sweet Brayden, he was born with the most drama, so that says alot for him, he was born on 10/22 his Nana's birthday, weighed 6 pounds 10 ounces but quickly lost down to 5 pounds 2 ounces my little man, and was 20 inches long. He was born 6 weeks early, and I tell ya He is a mommy's boy... What a guy!
Just had to show off alllllll the kids, and with Kinlee being born this week, it has made me happy that my husband and I still agree, we still want more kids! So as soon as he gets home from Iraq we will ( God willing) have another baby. I know Ill have to wait 2 more years, but I'm so happy with that choice, I hope by then Brayden will be in a good school routine, according to Ethan he will be driving a car,LOL and who knows what all will be going on. But I can tell you no matter what happens in this world, I LOVE being a mother, to all the babies.


2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading about your sweet children. Children are the greatest blessing from God that we can receive!! (in my humble opinion) I hope that you feel alot better and get LOTS OF SLEEP. It sounds like you need it! Whatever is wrong, I hope that it works itself out. Sometimes just moving on and doing the "next thing" is best... but I don't know your situation, and I know that you don't need more advice! Just know that I'm saying a prayer for you, and get some rest! And congratulations on having a precious little niece :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kids! they are so much fun, and alot of work. I hope that things are better for you now than from your last post. I know we all have those days. I have been there so many times, trust me. Take care of you, I think as moms we sometimes forget to to do that...

    ReplyDelete