Friday, February 26, 2010

Finallllly Friday...

This week couldnt come to a close seeon enough.. This mommy is tired. So, Im happy to say that we are now 5 school days away from Spring Break!!!! Im ready for a break with the kids feeling well. Hopefully we will get a few things done around the house. One thing that I have not mentioned is we are re-doing the house. Something to keep me busy while Darin is awy. I boxed up most the house, and sold some furniture before we went out of town and had the house repainted while we were gone for the week so the kids wouldnt be around the paint, and well that is as far as we have gotten. I have not bought any new furniture, I have not unpacked the boxes.. Is it really bad that the luggage we carried on our trip is sitting in one of our bathrooms? HAha!! But if it was, I would not blog to tell the world... HMMMM. SO im going to bed for this mommy is feeling like IM getting sick and pray that I dont. SO maybe just maybe I will have the energy to get a few things done this weekend. Well, if I do anything that dont include an insurance card that will make me happy.. Enjoy your Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment