Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 4 and a few of my favorite pictures from the trip...

While on my trip a part of me couldn't stop smiling, holding my hubby close in my arms walking around a beautiful down, on a family vacation enjoying it with our kids, what more could I ask for? (you can tell this was before the end of the week go to me,LOL) Here a few of my favorite guys in the hotel lobby having breakfast while looking at the beach, Poor Ethan is like his mommy, we really don't do breakfast.

OF course mommy had to drag everyone out and attempt to get a few more pics of my little family, as you will see Khloe hated the beach and kept her head buried into her jacket so there are no pics of her on here right now... She was not loving the brightness of the beach. Oh my guys, how I love them!!!!!




And we had to attempt to get a family pic, I know that we all stress over the "perfect" family pic but to me just as long as we are in the same spot together and no one is crying this is good enough for me...




It was windy but we were all together, and I wouldn't trade that moment in time for anything..



I know these last few post have been very short, but Darin is now safely tucked away in Iraq and he is able to get on here and check the blog so I need to get it up to date so he can keep in touch with whats going on...




No comments:

Post a Comment