Wednesday, February 24, 2010

If an apple a day can keep the dr away--- we better buy an orchard!!!!

IN the last 2 weeks we have had nothing but sickness all thru our family. My grandmother and Uncle both in ICU in 2 different hospitals. My step dad, Khloe and Kinlee all have had pneumonia and now both the boys have strep. Ethan has a little more he has impetigo as well, and he is having high blood pressure which we are scared could be another bigger problem when we research it all. That will be another post on its on... For tonight I have to show you how bored I am.... I draw up all the kids meds and put them in their color coded syringe so when I line all the kids up I don't have to rush and measure the kids meds out so I like to take me time and read and measure before I call the kids in...
Pink is for Khloe, Blue for Brayden and Yellow for Ethan. Just for the record Khloe and Brayden take their meds like champs. Ethan on the other hand DRAMA QUEEN!!!!! Just keep us in your prayers we will get thru all these antibiotics, and moving on to get Ethan into another dr for a closer look at his heart and his blood pressure... Oh the sweet fun of being Dr. Mom.. Im just blessed beyond words to be able to stay at home and take care of them...

2 comments:

  1. I just said a prayer for you & your sweet children, and I will continue to pray for y'all! I know, as a Mom, it is so hard to see your children sick and miserable!! :( I will especially pray for Ethan! I wish I could give you a hug! Prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey baby, i love you soo much. i know sickness has gotten you down but you are doing soo good with all of it. you are strong and a brave mother. keep smiling and know you make me proud.

    darin

    ReplyDelete