Thursday, December 10, 2009

Santa Baby....

WEll its Christmas Time in the city..... Sunday we went to the Christmas parade...
The boys love Toy Soldiers, so we enjoyed some fun time even if it was 20 degrees...

Then of course We met Santa.... We were all wanting our daddy home!
I have said it alot this week, that my hands are full, but so is my heart.... If it wasnt for these kids I dont know what I would do, they keep me going while this man is gone.

But have no fear.... He will be "Home for the Holidays"... and its not just in our dreams..




2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! How sweet that they all want daddy home. I don't know if you read but my hubby is going to join. He is going in the reserves. He really wants to go in the AF (his folks are retired AF) but because of his age, he is 33, he may join the army. The AF treated him like an old man.

    You have a beautiful family...I went through your blog and loved seeing all your kiddos pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the sweet comments, my hubby is 32 in the army but he has been in for a while, I know I read when you did your post on him going to talk to a recruiter, it takes very special people to be in the military and I think your so sweet to stand by and support him. miltary life is hard life, but I couldnt be more proud. Take care.Tiffany

    ReplyDelete