Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Its Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas!!!!

First of all today was a big day for My Khloe... Today she went to an outside babysitter for the first time.It was the same lady that kept my Ethan, the only person that has ever kept my kids that wasn't family, Khloe didn't cry today when I left her, but she was clingy when we came home. It was funny for her to play with another little boy, and to have some time away from me.. Good day and we are going to try more days like today so I can have some time away to get things done while Darin is away.... Moving on....

* This year some of my favorite gifts are anything monogrammed, I'm loving these monogrammed hand sanitizers, I got these for all our teachers, and all of Braydens therapist, I think they are so cute...

A new ornament that was added this year we have a few military ornaments this one is our new one and is hanging at the top of our tree in honor of my hubby... "Serving our Country Proudly" indeed he is...


I bought my polka dotted plates this year new, I have lots of dishes but I thought that these were toooo cute. and a set of 4 for only 7.99


This didn't photograph well but it looks really pretty in person I hung the garland and beads over my favorite mirror it really added a little touch to that wall..



This was my favorite spot in our living room, I thought that these glittery balls and trees showed up so pretty against the white...






Here is our tree in the daylight before it was completely done, but you get the idea of some of our holiday decorations. It looks so festive in every room, but tonight I'M going to go to bed, we have another busy day tomorrow. Ethan has awards day at school, we had Braydens last night. Ill do an awards day post maybe tomorrow night..

Merry Christmas from our family to yours....






No comments:

Post a Comment