Monday, December 28, 2009

PLEASE PRAY TODAY!!!!!

I am allowed to say that my hubby leaves from our home for good today they have at least another month of training before they get on the plane but this deployment is diffrent then the past ones when he was in active army. He just got on a plane and left. This time he is training for 3 months then leaves for Iraq. without giving a lot of details today the busses will pull out and he will not be back home for another year so today is sad. PRAY for safe treavels. PRAY that they have a safe deployment.PRAY for strength for them.PRAY for the families. GOD PROTECT THEM...... Ill update on Christmas later. This deployment is kicking my butt....

1 comment:

  1. My heart breaks for you and your family but I will praying for his safe return!

    I will be living in your shoes next year...my husband is joining the army reserves.

    ReplyDelete