Monday, November 2, 2009

WE HAVE BEEN ON THE HIDE OUT

I promise that as soon as I get a few things under control that I will start blogging and I will blog daily. I want Darin to be where he can read and see what all is going on in our lives while he is away and this is such a great thing for me to go back and relive some fun times. Many days I'm always in a hurry , always running 15 min late (and that's on a good day.) Always struggling to gather all of our things together , juggling the different bags the kids might need, scrambling around to meet different dead lines for this and that , and the hardest thing that we have found that we are doing is killing our selves. I think that we know that we have around 35 days and he leaves and he will be gone a few days between then, and we are trying to cram in as much time together as we can so if that means we are staying up until way past midnight just so that we get as much time together as we can, that is what we are doing.
So, although there are so many things going on, I just sometimes hate to sit down and waist time that I could be doing something else to blog. But, in all honesty this is something that I LOVE, i love to read other peoples blogs, I have blog friends that I read, and I can go back and read what happened on certain days, and FAMILY can read and know what all is going on, and that is something that i love. Now tonight, I'm not going to share any Halloween pics, but maybe tomorrow.
Tonight, for my own personal reason I'm going to blog about me. My health over the weekend, remind myself, how bad things got for me so that I start to take better care of myself so that I never feel this way again.
Saturday, Halloween day, I should have woke up all excited, after all the day before my husband sends me awesome fall flowers, I spent the day with my kids schools, we were all into the holiday spirit, but really I wasn't. To be honest I didn't even get out of bed until after 1. And at that time I had to talk myself into getting out of bed, I had the worse head ache i have had in a long time. And I have had major migraines alot, but this was one of the worse. I suffered through put on my happy face and off we went trick or treating. I poured caffeine down like I was going to die if I didn't have any, and then I started taking Motrin, Tylenol all the generic meds I could get my hands on. My our last stop I was so sick I had to lay down on my cousins floor. And poor Darin helped load the car up my kids stayed their all night and I was forever thankful. Bu this time I was so sick my vision was so screwed up we got home my heart was pounding, my head was throbbing we checked my blood pressure to find it was 206/115. This is high, and my husband immediately tells me that we are going to the ER. but stubborn me passes on that and decides it would be to busy and I'm to sick to go to the hospital... long story... i went for next 24 hours like this in bed popping tons of head ache pills, around the clock monitoring my bp, and begging to die. I couldn't get a good breath, at one point Darin sat down beside me and looked like he had tears in his eyes and was like honey I'm so worried lets go to the hospital, as I laid there thinking maybe I really should all the hours of meds finally hit me and I passed out until 5 that afternoon.
We have struggled with this over the weekend i went to the Dr today. My pressure was terrible there they gave me so much meds that I came home and passed out and now I'm getting a shower and going back to bed, they took alot of bled today they need to check out my kidneys and my heart and a few other things. We got my meds changed and I hope I start to feel like my old self soon.

KEEP AN EYE OUT IM GOING TO POST ALOT OF PICS AS SOON AS I FEEL LIKE LOOKING AT THIS COMPUTER FOR MORE THEN A FEW MIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment