Tuesday, November 3, 2009

ANOTHER ROUND OF SICKNESS COMING THRU

As I'm attempting to adjust to my new meds and recovering from a horrible weekend Khloe and Brayden are sick. We have started trying to potty train Brayden, I know that he is 4 now, but potty training a child with developmental delays and sensory issues can be slightly challenging, so we have had a crazy week with him. So this morning Brayden wakes up grabbing his tummy and telling me that his tummy hurts so we blow it off thinking well, maybe he just needs to go potty, so we go on and send him to school I tell his teacher that he has woke up holding his tummy and she is like we will watch him. As he was getting out of the car I noticed his attitude was changed he didn't want to get out of the car and was really scared to "jump" out of the van, so it was odd but we took it as Brayden Behavior. *** Side note- it has been colder in the morning and with his Stiff Person Syndrome it makes his body hurt, so some of his delay this morning I was afraid maybe his muscles were hurting. Anyway, at around 8:45 I see Brayden school calling me, and I knew it was time for him to be leaving for Physical Therapy so I was curious maybe he had to many accidents, I didn't expect for them to tell me he was throwing up everywhere!!!! So I went immediately to get my baby, feeling horrible for sending him to school, had I known he was sick, I would never sent him, but with all going on, I didn't want to over react.As the day goes on he has played but then grabbed his tummy, his head, and then as he was laying down for a nap he started complain that his back and legs were hurting poor angel, I hope that his Stiff Person is not going to start up again. We will watch and see how things are going, we are aware that if he is going thru a growth spurt it can be painful so we will keep a close eye, tonight he started running a fever so we are staying home tomorrow. Mommy is glad! SO we are going to doctor him and Khloe up all day tomorrow and hope this is short lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment