Monday, May 24, 2010

So whats for dinner??

Lets just say that I have the most picky eaters, ever!!! I know, I'm not one of those moms, that say You have to eat what I serve or you go to bed hungry, thats not me!!! So, just save those thoughts and comments to your self. Trust me I have alot more terrible things that I do as a disservice to my children, so.... LOL I do want to share with you all a recipe that my oldest Ethan sampled at a Wal- Mart, he liked it so much that today while he was in school I went back out there to see what it was exactly I was going to buy it, come to find out they were saleing there TyS@ON chicken breast. But they did give me the recipe that she was mixing up. So I thought that if he loved it so much perhaps you would too..

Its very easy, you can either bake or boiled your chicken breast, or purchase the already cooked Tys*n chicken breast and heat them whatever... I also purchased the 90 sec rice in a bag, yes I can cook, but rice not one of my things... SO i fix the rice, cube up my chicken, and you chop up your onions very fine ( i did leave this out, I knew that wouldn't fly here) then iced my tomatoes, and finely chopped cilantro.. and mix it all together and this is what you have:
We love to have fruit for a side dish during the summer months, and the only "green" veggie the kids eat are green peas, so this is what the plate looked like.. I did substitute green peas for me and added dark red beans. I love red beans or black beans in everything.
So Good Luck with your eaters.. Happy Summer Food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment