Saturday, May 22, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Your my world- The shelter from the rain
Your the pills that take away my pain.

Your the light that helps me find my way
Your the words when I have nothing else to say
And in this world where nothing else is true
Here I am all tangled up in you

Your the fire that warms when me when I'm cold
Your the hand I have to hold as I grow old


Your the shore when I am lost at sea
Your the only thing that I like about me




And in this world where nothing else is true
Here I am still tangled up in you





How long has it been since this story line began
And I hope it never ends and it goes like this forever
And in this world where nothing else is true







Here I am still tangled up in you








I'm still tangled up in you......









Tangled up in you!!!







Darin,
This has been the most incredible 5 years of my life, It has been anything but normal.. And you know what... I love it!!! I didn't know what it meant to be in a military family, I didn't know how hard it could be at times, how lonely it could be at times, hos frustrating it could be, how rewarding it would be, how it would bring us miles and miles apart and out of the 5 years we probably only been in the same house 2 and half of those years, lol but even with the many miles, the challenges, the frustrations, the scariness, the unknown... I would do it all over again. This has been an amazing journey and I love the partner I have to travel down it together.



I think that we make an amazing team, we cover lots of the political spectrum we have all sides covered, which makes for fun discussions, we have different parenting views which is ok, we are different but in the end we are so perfect for each other.











I cant tell you how blessed to have you in my life, the father to my children, my best friend. Thank you for all that you have done for our family...











And I cant wait til the day that we are back in each others arms... Here is to 5 amazing years, and looking forward to many more, this my love is just the beginning. I love you more then the moon and the stars....
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment