Sunday, May 30, 2010

Brayden

My sweet Brayden... he beats to his own drum... He is the sweetest child. He loves his picture to be made, he really just does whatever comes in his own mind, not for the attention, but just because its Bray Bray... Tonight, he decided he was going to be a bad guy and I was like, um ok.. B is not really a bad guy kind of guy, then he comes back with pink plastic high heels, now this is more B... HMMMMM Then I walk into the kitchen after we watch Toy St*ry 2 for the 2nd time tonight, Ill give him credit, he don't feel good, he is bored, we have played under the covered car port all day and we are getting a little nutso, so I walk in and see this.....
This is why I say B is having sensory issues right now, he always likes to wear sleeves, and pants, and hats... When, it is loud, or he is nervous he always wears hats, or if we go some where odd he wraps up in blankets... And when he needs extra input he loves to play in dry beans, or sand, or even a brush he has to rub him down... Today was a sensory day for him... he would have laid here all day if I would let him...


I will never know how he feels, or what he thinks, and it breaks my heart.. I love my kids with all my heart. And if this makes him feel better in 85 degree weather then we will do it... I have dried beans in totes containers for him to sit in, we have bowls for him to dig in when he gets out of sorts... Sensory Integration... yucky, its something kids really deal with it, and people don't pay alot of attention about it.. Love you my B

No comments:

Post a Comment