Friday, March 12, 2010

It hit me, this is real............

Well, my husband finally sent me these pics last night, I have been wanting to see what he has been up to and see some of the area.. I had no idea when I saw these, that it would hit me... He is really there. These look like images I see on the news when they are talking about the "war". But these are images of my husband at work in Iraq. Wow..
***My husband is the one on the right. Talking about the area.
We dont see it in the picture but my husband was with the Iraqi police checking out an area. Scarey..
Here is my hubby and 2 of his guys on his truck before they went on there first mission.


And here they are afterwards.All safe..





2 comments:

  1. That made me catch my breath...it does look like something we would see on the news and it will soon be my husband out there. It is crazy that they choose to do this...we are lucky to have such noble husbands. This is one of my new favorite quotes: my husband serves so yours doesn't get drafted!

    How are you holding up? When will he be back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband will be back in December. which seems so far away.. Thank you for your support and I hope all goes well with your hubby if you need anything please let me know... This is our 3rd year long tour, no it dont get easier but I learn new ways to make it managable, if that makes sense.. Take care

    ReplyDelete