Friday, March 12, 2010

Fun Friday Night

Today I have not been feeling good at all so me and the kids went and visited my cousin that is so awsome and helps me soooo much with the kids, she only lives one street over its awsome, but tonight we decided to play hide and seek, it was so funny... I know in this pic Khloe looks like a boy, she has eczema really bad and actually went to the dr today and she had some of her new cream that is why she didnt have on clothes, and she has also decided she likes pull ups since I wasnt prepared for pull ups she is wearing one of Braydens old pull ups.. ON to Hide and seek...

**************Can you find Brayden?
************************* Here he is.!!!!!!!!!!!***************************

What about now??? Look very very closely....

It truly was a funny night. Now im off to get some sleep. We sent Khloe away for the night so its me with the older kids. So I should get some sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment