Monday, July 6, 2009

MISSING IN ACTION

Last Wednesday afternoon around 2 my hubby sent me a text and told me he was off until Monday, we were so excited, we were going to be able to have a nice long relaxing weekend, well i was getting ready to take khloe to the pool and for about 30 min i thought about it and sent Darin a text and said lets go somewhere lets take the kids and get away for a few days we will be back by Saturday to celebrate the 4Th with all our family, so we started googling the beach from my cell, for i was at the pool, then we thought that it was 10 hours away, and we wanted to leave as soon as he got off of work, he was still laughing i guess thinking that i would change my mind, but i didn't. I got my dad and sis to watch all the kids I ran home started packing, looked up a few more details and decided my hubby and the boys had never been to the mountains, and it was only 3 and half hours away, so when he got off at 430 we finished packing and some what cleaning our house, and by 6 we were out of here, booked our hotel, and off we were. I WILL post pics tomorrow and give you more details of the trip but AI wanted to let every one know where we had been, it was such a great get away and something that we need to do every other month just go somewhere. Now I'm tired so off to bed I must go!

No comments:

Post a Comment