Sunday, July 26, 2009

If I could hold time in a bottle-

I just want to say, you know that there are days that our life is so busy, that we just rush, rush and rush, try to get everything into one day. But today, you know I'm just sad. I wish that we could make time stand still. I would love to enjoy every single minute with my babies , they are going back to school in one week. And I cant stand it. So for the rest of this week, I'm going to try to slow down and enjoy some time with my babies, let the house go if need be. These floors will be here in 2 weeks to be cleaned but my babies will not. The next 2 days my hubby has taken off to spend some time with us as well, and I'm blessed to have that time with him. He will be traveling alot for the nest couple months while getting ready for his deployment, it makes me sick, but until then I'm going to enjoy every minute with him.
And I had to share this picture, I pray that these boys walk thru life hand in hand, side by side and know that they are best friends and I hope that they will always be there for each other, I'm proud my little boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment