Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Time to get caught up!!!

First let me start off with saying this post is full of pics, sorry! But we have had so much going on that I have not been able to upload pics, but I do have some done and would like to share,the month of May is such a busy month for us.... Let me start by saying Happy Anniversary Honey!!! It has been a difficult time, while living in 2 different countries and now we are preparing again for the separation, no matter how far apart we are, I always know that you are there for me, we don't always agree, OK we never agree on ANYTHING but that's OK we are two very strong willed people, that love our children, and work hard as a couple,Thank you for being a great dad, and wonderful husband, and I'm proud to be your wife, Thank you and Love YOU!! Now moving on, geez.... Me and Ethan celebrating Easter! Love my little guy
Wow, I know I look goofy, but had to share this pic, I had just got to GG's house from a day at the spa, and my little angel,God love him had on these glasses, can it get any cuter

Oh, Miss Kinlee on her first Mother' s Day,



My sister, my mom, and me after returning from the spa!! For our Mothers day out treat!



ON May 16th rainy weather and all we had Miss Khloe's First Birthday Party! She looked so goofy in the hat, but she picked it out!






Hamming it up! Last minute we had to move it all inside, love the rain. but had enough of it






On May20,2009 Ethan walked his Kindergarten graduation line...








Ethan getting his diploma he is such the class clown!
Also on the same day, Brayden had his award ceremony and I still have to get those pics and upload, so ill share those tomorrow night, I am so proud of my boys, I had no idea that I would be sooooo emotional about the first year of school, but man oh man I am. Love me babies, and really don't want them to grow up!









AND TONIGHT THE KIDS STAYED WITH MY SISTER AND MY DAD, AND MAN OH MAN! LOOK AT WHAT MY SISTER DID








THE BOYS IN BOWS AND HEAD BANDS ON KINLEE CHANGING TABLE.... LOVE MY KIDS!
( i told you it was a long post)
******AND TONIGHT**** please pray for Darin's grandfather, he has been in the hospital over a week now and things are looking touch and go. Pray that the family in Utah, can have some kind of peace, and strength I know hospitals can make you exhausted, may they enjoy these days and have pleasant memories with these wonderful man... Just uplift them, they can use the prayer!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment