Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oh what a day..


First start by saying my phone is dead, so I cant post any pics tonight, but today was such an emotional day.. I know some of you out there are thinking what is wrong with this lady? but today was Ethan's kindergarten graduation. And just the thought of his first year of school is really sending me over the edge, and today he was in a Kindergarten singing program, and graduation, I really could not be more proud but man, stop some of the time, its going by so fast, and I dont think I can take it... Also today, was Braydens end of the year awards and poor child he was the only one that cried and that made his mommy cry, Im so proud at how far he has come this year. Just oh my goodness what a year, what a day. Mommies out there- is this crazy, dont get me wrong I am sooo proud, and happy, and blessed to have my babies, but man its so emotional watching them walk in today and accept those awards those babies I brought home from the hospital, are not babies anymore... wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment