Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Crazy Fun night with Khloe

So today was a wonderful day, I finally had a few hours to myself, and I went to the spa and had a wonderful massage, scalp massage, and pedicure.. It was wonderful, although tonight I'M really sore. But after I got home, I realized, that this time next week is Khloe's 1 year birthday party, and I ask how could I be so behind..So we all know that she had to have a cute Cupcake theme party, I found all the cute stuff the week she was born, but didn't purchase it then, and so now of course no where to be found. So tonight me and hubby took Khloe out for a fast shopping trip (turned into 4 hours) she like to go to bed at 7:30 well, it was 6 when we left and she has a yucky diaper rash so she had already had her bath so she could sit in water and had her pjs on, when I decided it was URGENT to get to the store and figure out what to do for her part, well... we still found nothing after 4 hours later that I love.. But Khloe did, I tried to get her to try on all kinds of cute furry birthday hats, polka dotted hats, tiara's all kinds of cute hats, instead she picks out this bulky hat with a candle sticking out of her head, and she loves it, of course I had to get the Princess sash, don't she look cute, Yeah, she is in her pjs but still cute..
She loves her hat, she wore through the store, we made her leave it in the car when we went into the other stores and she cried so on the way finally home she put it in on, grabbed her babba, and asleep she went... Poor baby girl- she could care less about that party, just give her a hat, cake, and ice cream, baby girl will be happy.... So what is everyone's Mothers day plans for tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment