Tuesday, June 16, 2009

attempting an update...

There have been so many things that have been going on since I last blogged, I did take a break from it if you all read any other blogs you all know about the "fake blog" that we all got so into and I prayed for a baby that wasnt there, not going to talk more on that just felt I needed a break, and I was a little concerned over a few readers that I have had so i had to re- evaluate what I had to say and be careful for the fact of military details, another thing that has kept me away is my hubby went out of town and that made it tough on me here, his grandfather passed away so he went to Utah, and you know him being away for 5 days really was an eye opener for me, it made me have all those feelings of being a single mom again, not being able to comfort my husband since hew as so far away, just the sheer thought that he is leaving this year hit me.... With that going on, I really needed to take a break. I really have so much to update and I promise Im going to. But for this week I want to leave you with this please say a prayer for my Khloe she is going to have tubes put in on Thursday. I hope that everything goes well. So here are a few pics of baby girl.Say a prayer for her. Khloe having mexican with Nana.
Khloe still wanting to be a baby...
Khloe is really enjoying her pool time, even though she had let all the water out of this pool on this day.

Khloe hanging out at the doctor waiting to get her 1 year shots, she is a champ she didnt even cry.

I dont know if I could begin to explain what a wonderful joy this baby girl has been to us, we are so blessed to have her in our lives... We are a blessed family.



No comments:

Post a Comment